$100-$110 per session for individuals, couples or families.
We accept Highmark, Cigna and Aetna, United Behavioral Health, National Blue Cross plans and Independence Blue Cross. We work with all other plans as out of network providers and are happy to provide necessary paperwork for reimbursement.
As of Oct 1, Sandy will be accepting Medicare.
Important questions for you to ask your health insurance or employee benefit plan rep are:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is my co-payment?
Need based sliding scale.
Some community partnership rate discounts. Call to see if your school or business participates.
Cash and checks accepted for payment.
24 hours advance notice required for cancelations to avoid session charge.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact our office for further information.